On behalf of an important Fashion-Luxury brand also present in the world of Furniture and Home, renowned internationally with HQ in Milan, we are looking for the figure of HR Manager Retail, dedicated to the Outlet World Italy & EMEA.
principali attività previste
The sought-after figure will be responsible for managing the Human Resources of the Outlet Channel in Italy and EMEA – Stores and Headquarters.
Among his/her responsibilities:
- Managing the selection and recruitment process in coordination with Area Manager and Store Manager, supervising the hiring process, which includes coordinating job offers, reviewing resumes and conducting reference checks
- He/She will lead the Talent Acquisition process (screening, recruiting new candidates) and collaborate with managers for Store and Head Office roles;
- Aligning the human resources practices of countries with the regional business strategy, ensuring that the company’s human resources policies are implemented locally;
- He/She will lead the onboarding of new arrivals in the company, developing an appropriate introduction and training program;
- He/She will create strong relationships with employees and internal business partners by providing support and advice on human resources topics;
- He/She will lead the professional development opportunities of employees through the annual performance process, pay review and succession planning;
- He/She will support line managers in engaging and performing people;
- Coach Managers on HR policies, procedures and best practices;
- Ensure the efficiency of personnel cost control, compliance with the budget process, in line with headquarters guidelines….
- Total HC: about 330 employees between Corporate and Stores
The position will report to: Global HR Director Reporting to the sought-after figure an HR Business Partner
Workplace Milan with frequent travel”
principali caratteristiche richieste
The professional figure sought by the Client Company will preferably have the following characteristics:
- At least 5 years of experience in the role of HR Business Partner
- In-depth knowledge of Italian labor law, ER procedures and HR best practices
- Ability to work in a team and individually, people-oriented and results-driven;
- Problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Proactive individual passionate about human resources and international culture;
- Proficiency in MS Office and human resources software such as Success Factors;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian, any other language is a plus.