Job Title: Senior Creative Designer
Job Objective: Reporting, Responsibilities and Organizational Relationships
- The Senior Graphic Designer will be tasked with creating engaging ideas to visually represent the company’s FMCG brands.
- He/She will be responsible for all aspects of graphic design, from creating eye-catching and creative designs, to planning layouts to managing deliveries.
- The position will report to the Senior Graphic Design Manager A team may report to the position, depending on the experience of the profile sought
- Responsibilities: Deliver creative ideas and packaging projects for global clients.
- Actively participate in strategic planning and conceptual brainstorming sessions.
- Drive brand architecture and design projects, demonstrating an understanding of market trends and styles.
- Develop mood boards and graphic concepts.
- Supervise, direct and support the Creative Team in creating innovative concepts and designs.
- Organize and manage workflow to meet tight deadlines.
- Assist the Creative Director through solid research skills.
- Understand and report ongoing trends in graphics, food industry, retail, design and packaging.
- Understand and report social and environmental trends.
- Coordinate with the Account Team and Print Production Department to ensure deadlines are met.
- Coordinate external suppliers.
- Present concepts and ideas to the Account Team and Clients.
Work location: Milan